We are counted amidst the prominent Exporters and Suppliers of Altera Trainer Kit
. Altera Trainer Kit has a general purpose on areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit. Altera Trainer Kit uses standard Altera CPLD 7128/1K50 and communicates with computer through standard Webpack. It has a serial & parallel link which enable user to communicate with PC.
- It uses industry standard Altera CPLD 7128/1K50
- It communicates with computer through standard Webpack
- It has a serial & parallel link which enable user to communicate with PC.
- User can develop the circuit/schematic using Xilinx standard Foundation Series Software and any development tool for VLSI design available in the world.
- It has various on-board interfaces :
- 16x2 LCD module
- Six Seven Segment Displays
- Stepper Motor Controller Interface
- 8x8 LED Matrix Display
- EWSN Status LED's 12 Nos.
- ADC/DAC Interface
- RS-232 interface
- Parallel JTAG interface
- Four Data Switches
- Switch Array
- AT24C16 Serial EEPROM
- 4x4 Keyboard
- Power Indicator LED
- On board microcontroller with 64K flash, 1K RAM ISP with required software.
- It has I/O counter interface to enable it to connect various demo modules. This helps in man to machine interface.
- Has a general purpose areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit
- VPL-CPLD Card
- Set of cables flat and serial
- Application CD ROM
- User's Manual : detailed information on components and usage
- Data sheet of major components
- List of experiments for CPLD as listed
- On board facility for variable clock generation