Satellite Communication Trainer
has been designed to study completely about satellite communication system i.e. how a signal is transmitted and received using satellite standards. The complete unit of Satellite Communication Trainer consists of three sections; Satellite Uplink Transmitter, Satellite Emulator and satellite Receiver. The satellite emulator receives signal from satellite uplink transmitter which can be analyzed and emulated using various satellite instruments like spectrum analyzer. The received signal is then retransmitted to satellite downlink receiver where the signal is retrieved. The signals which are used for transmission are audio, video, and digital data. A provision to connect function generator is also provided. Using the above setup concepts like baseband analog signal parameters, phenomenon of linear polarization C/N ratio, S/N ratio, fading of a received signal, digital baseband signal parameter propagation delays can be studied. Data sent from one computer can be received on another computer using satellite link.
- Simultaneous communication of three different signals at each up-linking frequency
- Communication of external broad band digital and analog data and base band signals.
- Choice of different transmitting and receiving frequencies
- Transmission and reception with helix, dish antenna is provided
- Satellite Uplink Transmitter
- Selectable 2.4 GHz band using keypad and LCD indication
- 5/5.5 MHz audio and 8 MHz video FM modulation
- Adjustable path loss knob to 30 dB
- Transmission and reception with Helix, dish antenna is provided
- Detachable dish antenna with Separate Terminals for different inputs
- Transmit three signals simultaneously at each up-linking frequency
- FM Modulation of audio and video
- In built power supply