CDMA Trainer (CDMAL)
provides a basic understanding of the concepts behind CDMA, and various issues that need to be considered in the design of a DSSS system. These include the Usage of pseudorandom (PN) codes and digital modulations BPSK. CDMA Trainer (CDMAL) has digital modulation & demodulation along with direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) generation and decoding, data signals, zero random bit signal generation.
- It uses the VLSI Technology
- On Board Pseudo-Noise (PN) Code generator bits - 16 bits
- On Board Digital Data generator - 1 Nos.
- Word Length - 8 Bits.
- Bit Clock Frequency - 240 Khz
- Data Format - NRZ
- Modulation Carrier Frequency of 1.44 MHz.
- Spreading code mixer and Unipolar to Bipolar Converter section
- Modulator type : Coherent Binary PSK Modulator
- Demodulator Type : Coherent Detector
- Low pass filter cutoff frequency : 240 KHz.
- Code dispreading : Using EX-NOR gate
- Power supply requirement : 230V AC, 50 Hz.