We are a prominent Exporter and Supplier of SUPERPRO Programmer (601S). An ultra high speed economy universal programmer, the SUPERPRO Programmer (601S) supports 223 IC manufacturer and 32216 + devices.
- Support 223 IC manufacturer, 32216 + devices.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Extremely fast speed higher than model Superpro/501S
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers
- PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode.
- Under PC hosted modes the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip
- Under stand-alone mode the programmer is controlled via the keypad and the LCD display. A CF card is used to store the project files. User can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system thank for the stand-alone mode.
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability.Â±5% and Â±10% Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful functions :
- Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step
- Password can be set for project files and production volume control
- Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions
- Log file is useful for quality tracking
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- WINDOWS XP/VISTA compatibility
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List
- Download the current software version free of charge
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customers request at its option
Warranty Support : Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase
Hardware & Electrical Specifications
- Supported Devices : EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, Flash, NVRAM, PLD, Firmware HUB,Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic
- Packages Supported : DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface : USB2.0
- Stand-alone Feature : Supported, Compact Flash Card .
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter : AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/2A; power : 15W
- Mechanical Parameter : Size - 178*130*40 mm
- Packing Box :
- Size : 320*300*85 mm
- Weight : 1.8 Kg.
- Main unit with a DIP48 adaptor, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, user manual, software CD, register card
- Optional Accessories : adaptor in varies packages, CF card for stand-alone operation