We are a chief Exporter and Supplier of Laboratory Board (DSP55XX). This package is a fully functional learning and development platform based on TMS320VC55XX DSP. DSP55XX boards both as a development board for users to learn, and as an embedded system board for the users secondary development of products in order to shorten the product development cycle. The market is by far the most cost-effective 5509 development board.
- TMS320VC550XX, 32-bit fixed-point high-speed digital processor with highest frequency of 200 MHz.
- Built-in 64 K Bytes ROM, 128 K * 16-bit RAM, including: 32 K *16-bit dual-channel RAM (DARAM), 96K * 16-bit single RAM (SARAM)
- 4M * 16-bit synchronous dynamic SDRAM, expandable to 8M *16-bit
- 1 M Bytes FLASH for user-friendly prototype development
- 10-bit ADC
- USB2.0 FullSpeed interface for transmitting images, video and other high-speed data
- MMC / SD card interface, hot-swappable digital camera universal MMC / SD card
- RTL8019AS network interface chips
- TLV320AIC23 high-fidelity audio codecs
- RS232 conversion circuit, to facilitate communication with the host computer
- LCD interface
- Five keys, user-friendly man-machine dialogue with LCD display
- Shielded from the interruption source inputs
- Provides up to 2-10 A / D inputs
- 8 GPIO interface, with the indicator light
- Provide bus open, data lines, address line, the Line of Control, the special features pin all the leads, user-friendly secondary development
- User Manual : allows you to quickly enter the door to development and application of DSP;
- Chip Manual : All chip-chip development board information
- Other DSP-related learning materials.
- TCP/IP protocol development
- USB interface development
- RS232/485 serial debugging
- LCD display program development
Code and Related Experiments : code for the C language
- Sine wave to square wave experiment
- Amplitude Modulation experiment
- 4/8 point DFT and IDFT experiment
- Circular convolution experiment
- GPIO experiment
- Real-time clock test
- Extension SDRAM read and write test
- Seven Segment Display experiment
- Bell experiment
- Keyboard scan experiment
- External interrupt input experiment
- AIC23 broadcasting experiments
- LCD display experiments
- Frequency Modulation experiment
- FSK experiment
- FIR filter experiment
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) test
- IIR filter experiment
Digital Signal Processing Lab Experiments as per MDU Syllabus
- To understand sampling theorem & generation of waveforms like Sine, Square & Triangle.
- To study Quantization technique.
- To study Digital modulation techniques ASK/FSK & PSK
- To study FIR Filter implemention.
- To study Auto correlation & Linear convolution.
- DSP55XX Development Board
- 9 V/1A DC power supply
- Serial connection cable
- Point to point cable
- USB cable
- Software CD-ROM
Optional : 128 * 64 LCD
Note : Specifications can be changed and added without notice in our constant efforts for improvement