We are an expert Exporter and Supplier of SUPERPRO Programmer (5004EGP). SUPERPRO Programmer (5004EGP) is a high speed universal production/gang device programmer. It supports 289 vendors and 75,679 programmable devices. SUPERPRO Programmer (5004EGP) can read and write speeds in an incomparable way and comes with a chip that is programmed with a speed average of 2 to 10 times.
- Support for 289 vendors, 75,679 programmable devices.
- Read and write speeds incomparable way, the chip programmed speed average of 2 to 10 times.
- 4 independent programming modules work asynchronously, there is no synchronization wait time. Each module has 144 universal pin driver circuit. Within the same 144-pin package only an adapter that different types of chips. Universal adapters ensure rapid support for new devices.
- Direct support for various voltages from 1.2V to 5V devices.
- More advanced waveform driving circuit programmer ensure high success rate. IC manufacturers approved algorithms, either low voltage devices, used devices or low-quality programming device can ensure high yield. Results selectable dual voltage level programming verification, to ensure the results persistent.
- PC via USB2.0 port (high-speed) control programmer.
- Automatic fault detection chip and pin insertion poor contact, to avoid damaging the device.
- Perfect over-current protection to prevent damage to the programmer.
- ISP function, through the ISP download cable for online programming.
- Rich software features to simplify operations, improve efficiency, avoid mistakes, the user is caring.Project (Project) will be the object of the device on a variety of user operations, settings, including device type settings, file loading, configuration bit settings, batch commands saved in the project file, each run by step setting into operation, effectively reducing the probability of misuse.Project file can reset your password to prevent data leakage. Batch (Auto) command allows the user to erase, blank check, program, verify, encrypt and other commonly used command sequences arbitrarily organized into a single step to complete the command. Production mode once the chip correctly inserted into the socket CPU automatically start batch command at any sequence. Standard serial number generation and insertion or customer specific serial number generator. Log files are useful for quality tracking.
- Support for new devices require only a software upgrade (free of charge).
- Support WINDOWS XP/VISTA/Win7
- XELTEK irregularly increased programming support for new devices and update the software on the Internet;
- View the latest list of supported devices
- Users can free directly from the Internet to download the latest software
Hardware & Electrical Specifications
- Device Support : EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration Serial PROM, FLASH memory (NOR Flash), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, device operating voltage 1.2-5V .
- Package Support : DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, BGA, CSP, SCSP
- Online Communication Interface : USB2.0
- Offline Mode : Not supported
- Power Specifications : Input AC 100-240V, 50/60HZ; output 12V/6A DC power consumption : 15W
- Host Size : 438 * 216 * 94 mm;
- Host Weight : 4.3 kg
- Packing size : 550 * 252 * 145 mm;
- Package Weight : 5.9 kg
- Main unit
- AC Adapter
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cable
- User's Manual
- Adapter (Optional) in various packages