SUPERPRO Programmer (5000)
SUPERPRO Programmer (5000)
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
Our company is a distinguished Exporter and Supplier of SUPERPRO Programmer (5000). SUPERPRO Programmer (5000) is a USB interfaced ultra-fast 144 pin standalone universal programmer.
- Supports 73,295+ IC devices from 272 manufacturers and continuing.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Ultra fast programming speed : Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 1 GB NAND in 108 seconds.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of todays most complex devices. Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144 pins.
- The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or standalone mode.
- Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via 20-characters, 4-line LCD display with 6-KEY keypad.
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows XP x32/x64
- Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions :
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions. Log file provides production quality tracking.
- CE and ROHS Compliant
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latest Device List.
- Download the current software version free of charge at Download Center.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customers request at its option.
Volume Production Solutions
- By operating multiple programmers simultaneously, you can use them in a high volume production environment.
- Cluster the programmers for flexible and easy volume production.
- Optional Compact Flash card is necessary to store user data, and device algorithm in stand-alone operation. For most operations, XELTEK recommends the 256MB size.
- Click here for more information about Volume Production Solution
Hardware & Electrical Specifications
- Devices Supported : EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA
- Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic
- Package : DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface : USB2.0 (High speed)
- Stand-alone memory : Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply : AC Adapter : Input AC 100V- 240V; Output : 12V/1.5A
- SuperPro 5000 Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cable
- User's Manual
- Registration Card
- Adapter in various packages
- CF card for stand-alone operation
Looking for "SUPERPRO Programmer (5000)" ?