Embedded Trainer Kit (ET)
Home › Products › Embedded Trainer Kit › Embedded Trainer Kit (ET)
Embedded Trainer Kit (ET)
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
-25 +85deg C
We are a famous Exporter and Supplier of Embedded Trainer Kit (ET). It has optional daughter boards like Spartan II XC2S50/XC2S100/XC2S200, Microchip PIC16F877/16F876/16F84, Motorola 68HC11, CPLD 95C108, Virtex, etc. It has level microcontroller 8051 family processor to enable it to upload and download program to FPGA.
- It has optional daughter boards like Spartan II XC2S50/ XC2S100/XC2S200, Microchip PIC16F877/16F876/16F84, Motorola 68HC11, CPLD 95C108, Virtex etc.
- It has level microcontroller 8051 family processor to enable it to upload and download program to FPGA.
- It has a serial & parallel (JTAG) link which enable user to communicate with PC.
- User can develop the circuit/ schematic using Xilinx standard Foundation Series Software and any development tool for VLSI design available in the world.
- It has I/O counter interface to enable it to connect various demo modules. This helps in man to machine interface.
- Has a general purpose areas on board to enable it to incorporate additional circuit.
- On-chip Flash Program Memory with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capability
- Can be programmed by the end-user application (IAP)
- 6-clock/12-clock mode Flash bit erasable and programmable via ISP
- 6-clock/12-clock mode programmable on-the-fly by SFR bit
- Peripherals (PCA, timers, UART) may use either 6-clock or
- 12-clock mode while the CPU is in 6-clock mode
- Speed up to 20 MHz with 6-clock cycles per machine cycle (40 MHz equivalent performance); up to 33 MHz with 12 clocks per machine cycle
- Fully static operation
- Four interrupt priority levels
- Seven interrupt sources
- Four 8-bit I/O ports
- Full-duplex enhanced UART
- Framing error detection
- Automatic address recognition
- Power control modes
- Clock can be stopped and resumed
- Idle mode
- Power down mode
- Programmable clock-out pin
- Second DPTR register
- Asynchronous port reset
- Low EMI (inhibit ALE)
- Programmable Counter Array (PCA)
- 16x2 LCD module
- Six Seven Segment Displays
- Stepper Motor Controller Interface
- 8x8 LED Matrix Display
- EWSN Status LEDs 12 Nos.
- ADC/DAC Interface
- RS-232 interface
- Parallel JTAG interface
- Four Data Switches
- Switch Array
- AT24C16 Serial EEPROM
- 4x4 Keyboard
- Power Indicator LED
- Bluetooth Interface (optional)
- GSM Interface (optional)
- Zigbee Interface (optional)
- VPL-ET Main Board
- Set of cables flat and serial
- Application CD ROM
- Users manual: detailed information on components and usage
- Data sheet of major components
- List of experiments for FPGA as listed
Daughter Boards Available (optional)
- Board for Spartan II (50K)
- Board for Spartan II (100K)
- Board for Spartan II (200K)
- Board for Spartan III (300K)
- Board for Virtex-600 Development
- Board for Microchip PIC16F84
- Board for Microchip PIC16F877/876
- Board for Motorola 68HC11
- Board for ARM7 LPC214X
- Board for CPLD 95C108
- Board for Cypress
- Board for Altera CPLD 7128
- Board for Altera FPGA 1K50
Looking for "Embedded Trainer Kit (ET)" ?