We are a prominent Exporter and Supplier of Mobile Communication Trainer Kit
. VPL-2131L provides a basic understanding of the concepts of CDMA and various issues of a DSSS system. These include the usage of pseudorandom (PN) codes and digital modulations BPSK. It has digital modulation & demodulation along with direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) generation and decoding, data signals, zero random bit signal generation.
- VLSI based design
- GOLD sequency, spread spectrum and de-spread spectrum
- Acquisition and tracking, synchronization extraction, error correction encoding.
- Direct spread spectrum and de-spread spectrum
- Code division multiple access.
- Acquisition and tracking of pseudo-random sequence, bit synchronization.
- Frame synchronization extraction, carrier recovery, error correction coding and encoding.
- Plexy-glass baffle for protection
- AC, DC Power Supply
- Input : AC 220V ± 10%
- Output : DC ± 12V ± 5%, ± 5V ± 5%, 8V ± 5%
- CDMA Transmitter Receiver :
- Signal code speed : 1kbit/s, 2kbit/s
- Spread Spectrum Code : 100kbit/s, 200kbit/s speed
- Spread Spectrum Ain : 50, 100, 200
- Spread Spectrum Mode : Direct spread spectrum
- Modulation Mode : PSK, DPSK
- Carrier Frequency : 10.7 MHz
- GOLD sequence characteristics
- Acquisition and tracking of GOLD sequence
- Spread spectrum and de-spread spectrum
- Carrier extraction
- PSK modulation and demodulation
- Bit synchronization extraction
- Frame synchronization extraction
- Error correction encoding
- CDMA mobile communication system