Our company specializes in exporting and supplying of SUPERPRO Programmer (610P). A USB interfaced ultra high device programmer, 610P Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
- Extremely fast speed.
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers.
- PC hosted mode and stand-alone mode. Under PC hosted mode the programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
- ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
- Advanced and powerful functions.
- Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step
- Password can be set for project files and production volume control
- Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file is useful for quality tracking
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware
- WINDOWS XP/Vista compatibility
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
- View the latestDevice List
- Download the current software version free of charge .
- Updates are available by mail at a nominal charge.
- XELTEK also adds devices upon customers request at its
Warranty Support : Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for one year from the date of purchase.
Hardware & Electrical Specifications
- Supported devices : EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD,
Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic. .
- Packages supported : DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, CSP, SCSP
- PC interface : USB2.0
- Stand-alone Feature : None.
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter : AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/2A; power : 15W
- Mechanical parameter : Size - 178*130*40 mm
- Packing Box :
- Size : 320*300*85 mm
- Weight : 1.8 Kg
- Main unit with a DIP48 adaptor, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, software CD (include: install software, user manual), register card
- Optional Accessories : adaptor in varies packages.