VPL Trainer Kit (VPL-PTEC)
Home › Products › Mechatronic Lab Equipment › VPL Trainer Kit (VPL-PTEC)
VPL Trainer Kit (VPL-PTEC)
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||-25 +85deg C
| Click to view more |
We offer a huge assortment of VPL Trainer Kit (VPL-PTEC). The kit is capable of being used to demonstrate the design, construction and application of electro-pneumatic components and circuits.
The kit is designed to satisfy the following objectives
- Design and function of a Electro Pneumatic system Basic Function and identification of Electro-pneumatic components and their symbols
- Direct and indirect manual controls, stroke dependant controls, time dependant controls.
- Functional diagrams
- Systematic design of Electro Pneumatic Sequence Controls
- Modern trainer with components which allows improved student performance in practical situations
- Empower students to design their own circuits.
The kit contain following components
- Plates & Stand : The powder coated plate is the base for all of the components. They fit securely and safely onto the plate. The plate with components is fitted on a stand with wheels.
- Double-acting cylinder assy. : - 2 Nos
- Design Piston cylinder, Operating pressure : 10 bar
- Stroke length: Maximum 70 mm
- Manifold assy. : Manifold with six ports. A common manifold for plastic tubing allows supply of compressed air to the control via six Individual ports (for plastic tubing PUN 4mm/6mm).
- Filter regulator with gauge assy : Filter control valve with pressure gauge, start-up valve, quick push-pull connectors and quick couplings, mounted on a support. The filter with water separator removes dirt, pipe sinter, rust and condensed water. The pressure control valve regulates the supply air pressure to the set operating pressure and compensates pressure fluctuations. The filter bowl has a condensate drain valve.
- 5/2 Solenoid valve, Single, with LED, NC : The status is indicated by an LED on the housing. The valve is equipped with a manual override. The electrical connections feature polarityreversal protection for the LED and the suppressor circuit with silencer and push pull connector
Pneumatic technical data : Design type is spool valve, pilot controlled, with return spring
- Pressure range 250 Â¡V 800 kPa (2.5 Â¡V 8 bar)
- Electrical technical data: Power consumption 1.5 W
- 5/2 Solenoid valve, double, with LED : - 1 No.
The status is indicated by LEDs on the housings. The valve is equipped with two manual overrides. The electrical connections feature polarity V reversal protection for the LEDs and the suppressor circuits with silencer and push pull connector.
- Pneumatic technical data
- Design spool valve, with pilot control
- Pressure range 150 x 800 kPa (1.5 x 8 bar)
- Electrical technical data : Power consumption 1.5 W
- 5/2 Pilot Operated valve : These valve are used in application requiring air operated control. It is actuated by the signal and returns to normal position by spring force.
- 3/2 Push button valve : These valves are commonly used for mechanical actuation to change direction of flow of air for control/automation.
- 5/2 Timer operated valve : It is designed to provided a solution for automatic changing for direction of flow of air for control/ automation.
- Fully automatic
- Multi voltage : 230V AC/50Hz
- Adjustable interval time
- Small compact design
- 5/3 Hard lever valve : These valves are commonly used for manually changing the direction of flow of air for control of cylinder tools. Their compact design and high flow, lower operating force make them versatile in use.
- VPL Electronic Controller : The VPL Electronic Controller module has been designed to control any application. It can be applied to remote I/O system. With its user-friendly interface, user can quickly and easily build any control application without any programming skills.
It has digital outputs which has to be used to control different actuators.
- CPU : 8 bit Microcontroller
- Digital outputs
- Serial interface
Looking for "VPL Trainer Kit (VPL-PTEC)" ?