We are a highly acclaimed Exporter and Supplier of VPL IC Tester (UICT). VPL IC Tester (UICT) is a universal IC tester, which is a table-top version, designed as a powerful tool for manufacturers, servicing engineers, R&D personnel to test a wide range of IC's of Digital, Analog, CPUs and RAMs.
- Tests most of the 6 to 40 pin ICs in DIP package. The list includes 74/ 54, 40/45, 93/96 series ICs, EPROMs, RAMs, peripheral ICs, microprocessor (8088/8085/Z80/6502), operational amplifiers, voltage comparators, transistor arrays, optocouplers, analog switches, voltage followers, timers, A to D converters, D to A converters and miscellaneous analog ICs.
- Automatic testing of variety of ICs.
- Potential free 20 pin ZIF socket for testing analog ICs and 40 pin universal ZIF socket for testing digital ICs are provided.
- 16 character x2 line LCD dot matrix display and 16 keys keyboard for man to machine communication and easy operation.
- Single step mode enables the user to test the IC step by step.
- Self test facility to test the internal modules of the IC tester automatically at power on and also through 'SELF TEST' key of the keyboard.
- Audio alarm to user whenever it is required
- IC Pack : Digital ICs up to 40 pins and analog ICs up to 20 pins in DIP package.
- IC Type : Tristate, open collector & bidirectional TTL/CMOS digital ICs also analog ICs as per list.
- Test By : Truth table comparison for digital ICs. Functional test of output for various input conditions for analog ICs.
- ZIF : 20 pin DIP ZIF for analog ICs and 40 pin Universal ZIF for digital ICs.
- Key : 16 keys
- Display : 16 character x 2 line
- Supply Voltage : 230V AC