We offer a huge assortment of VPL Trainer Kit (VPL-PTK). The kit is capable of being used to demonstrate the design, construction and application of electro-pneumatic components and circuits.
The kit consists of the following :
- Consisting of a single stage single cylinder Air Compressor with a maximum working pressure of 5 kg/cm2 coupled with 1 HP single phase, 200/220 volts AC mains through a V belt drive both mounted on a 55 liters capacity storage tank.
- The unit supplied with pressure switch, automatic venting for no load starting, oil separator, suction filter, safety valve, pressure gauge, water drain valve, air delivery valve etc.
- Pneumatic system to conduct the following experimental capabilities :
- Study of Pneumatic system and its elements- FRL Unit- Pressure Relief valve- Directional Control Valves- Flow Control Valve.
- Direct operation of a Single Acting Cylinder (SAC).
- Direct operation of a Double Acting Cylinder (DAC).
- Impulse Pilot operation of a single acting cylinder.
- Maintained Pilot operation of a Single Acting Cylinder.
- Operation of Single Acting Cylinder controlled from two different positions using shuttle valve.
- Operation of a Double acting cylinder with quick return using quick exhaust valve.
- Controlling of the speed of DAC using metering in and metering out circuit.
- Automatic operation of DAC in single cylinder- Using limit switch and memory valve.
- Automatic operation of DAC in Multi cycles- Using limit switches and memory valve.